REVIEW & BUY WINDOWS 11 PRO WITH BEST PRICE AND DISCOUNT
Windows 11 Pro provides a modern workspace where you can creatively pursue your passions in a new environment. Microsoft Windows 11 Professional is Microsoft’s latest operating system. Windows 11 is a new Windows experience, bringing you closer to the people and things you love. Buy Windows 11 Professional License And use this Download Link for downloading the distribution kit Microsoft Windows 11 Professional:
Make sure you are ready for the newest and greatest operating system from Microsoft. These are the minimum requirements for installing Windows 11 on a PC. If your device does not meet these requirements, you may not be able to install Windows 11. If you are unsure whether your PC meets these requirements, you can use the PC Health Check app to assess compatibility
Before Buy Windows 11 Pro Please check your system compatibility
buy windows 11 pro License Key retail
HOW TO BUY WINDOWS 11 PRO RETAIL AND USE LICENSE KEY
- First, Buy Windows 11 pro License Key from our website.
- Immediately after your payment, ( Sometimes between 1 To 72 hours ) you will Recieve Windows 11 License Key to your email address .
- Download the Windows 11 Pro installer from the official Microsoft website, by clicking HERE.
- Follow the instructions on the Microsoft website to download and install Windows 11.
- Once installed, enter the unique Windows 11 activation code that you purchased from us.
- The CD Key will authenticate with Microsoft automatically, and the activation is complete! You now own a genuine copy of Windows 11 Professional.
Technical Details And Windows 11 Pro System Requirements :
RAM: 4 GB or more
System Firmware: UEFI and Secure Boot
Storage: 64 GB or more storage device (such as hard drive or SSD)
Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (common on motherboards manufactured after 2016)
Display: 8 bits per color channel, An HD display of at least 720p (1280 × 720) resolution greater than 9 ″ diagonals,
Processor: 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a 64-bit compatible processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
Difference Between Retail and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
If you’ve ever tried to buy a license for Windows, you’re familiar with the challenges that come up. The concept may seem simple – buy the license and be on your way – but you have to decide upon the cheaper system builder (OEM)or the more expensive retail license. In theory, these two options are built for different audiences: normal Windows users and those building their own workstation PCs. Generally speaking, most Windows users don’t go out and purchase a boxed copy of Windows. Instead, the program comes pre-installed on the computer they purchased. But another group of people exists, too. Those who are building their own gaming computers and need to pre-install Windows onto their system.
Let’s take a look at the differences between the two licenses
• Retail: The retail version of Windows is the full version and the standard “consumer” version. Anytime you walk into an electronics store and see the boxed sets of Windows, you’re looking at the retail version. It’s designed for people who want to upgrade their computer or buy a new license. The license can be installed on any computer, and it comes with full support from Microsoft.
• OEM: The OEM version of Windows is a system builder and primarily used by large computer manufacturers as well as local computer shops. Computer enthusiasts can use them on their workstation PCs, though Microsoft has gone back and forth as to whether or not this is allowed. The OEM version is tied to a single PC forever, and it doesn’t come with support from Microsoft.
As you can imagine, the OEM version of Windows is much cheaper than the retail version, but it’s also far more limited. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing if you’re building your own workstation PC and every dollar counts. For example, you will still receive updates from Microsoft Update; you just won’t be able to connect to them directly for support. Generally speaking, though, retail is best.
buy windows 11 product key
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro features:
• Find my device – Keep track of your devices – even your digital pen!
• Windows Security – View and manage the security and health of your device.
• Device encryption – If you turn on device encryption, only authorized individuals will be able to access your device and data.
• Secure boot – Helps prevent malicious software applications and unauthorized operating systems from loading during the system start-up process.
• Windows Hello – Uses facial recognition, fingerprint, or PIN, for a fast, secure, and password-free way to unlock your compatible Windows devices.
• BitLocker device encryption – If your device is lost or stolen, BitLocker puts everything on lockdown, so no one else can access your systems or data.
• Firewall and network protection – Your Windows device comes with built-in security features to help safeguard against viruses, malware, and ransomware.
• Internet protection – App and Browser control in Windows Security helps protect your device from potentially dangerous files, apps, websites and downloads.
• Parental controls and protection – Manage screen time, limit access to mature content, and control online purchases when you connect your family’s Microsoft accounts.
• Windows Information Protection (WIP) – Helps protect enterprise apps and data against accidental data leaks on enterprise-owned devices and personal devices that employees bring to work.
buy windows 11 pro license key retail